Listening | Talking | Exploring | Supporting | Sharing
Where and when?
- We meet every Wednesday at 7.30pm
- We meet at GCVS, The Albany Centre, 44 Ashley Street, Glasgow G3 6DS
- We make a small charge to help to pay for overheads - £2 if you are employed, £1.50 if you are not in employment
Why not give us a try?
- Meetings last 90 minutes and everyone is given time to share their thoughts. You can just listen if you prefer
- They are totally confidential
- All who attend are ordinary members of the public who have, or have had, mental ill-health
- We are open to anyone within West Central Scotland
- We are very open to all cultural and ethnic groups attending
- There is wheelchair access
- The group has a constitution, which contains rules as to how it should be run
- Discussion is overseen by a facilitator who is a member of our committee
How can I get there?
- We are near motorway, buses, underground and rail
- Car parking – there is limited parking within grounds. Parking meter bays in surrounding street
- Underground – St George’s Cross is nearby
- Trains – Charing Cross Station is a few minutes’ walk
- Buses – Woodlands Road 4, 4A, 15 Great Western Road 6, 6A, 6B Maryhill Road 17, 60, 60A, 61