Do you suffer from depression and/or anxiety?
Time Out Scotland can help you. We are a self-help support group which meets every week. We are run by people who are past and present sufferers of depression and anxiety.
Meetings over the 2016 festive period
Time Out Scotland’s meetings over the next few weeks are as follows:
- 7th December: usual meeting
- 14th December: no meeting
- 21st December: usual meeting
- 28th December: no meeting
- 4th January: no meeting
- 11th January: meetings start again
When and where
Our meetings are on Wednesdays, between 7.30pm and 9pm in the Albany Centre, GCVS, 44 Ashley Street, Glasgow.
We are situated between Charing Cross and St George’s Cross.